The Provincial Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons of Warwickshire was established in 1876, The first Grand Master was Lord Leigh who was the Provincial Grand Master for the Craft in Warwickshire from 1852 to 1905.
The Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons was formed in 1856.
There were Lodges meeting in the City of Birmingham long before that, one of these was Howe Lodge – now without number, and just the letters TI for Time Immemorial, meeting at the Masonic Temple in Edgbaston.
Every Candidate for Mark Masonry must be a Master Mason of a Regular & recognised Craft Lodge. It is usual for Candidates for the Office of Master to be Installed Masters in the Craft, although a dispensation can be granted to alleviate this requirement.
There are 32 Lodges of Mark Master Masons meeting in Warwickshire.